Monday, January 20, 2014

Christmas Eve

***Editor's note (which made me giggle just typing that..like i'm legit or something ;) ): Yes, I totally get it is almost February and I am still not finished with Christmas posts. I have a lot of them that will be dispersed throughout, what I hope will be, regular posting. 



As soon as we got home we started getting ready for Santa to come! First up: Sprinkling the reindeer food! Good thing Batman was ready ;) Pose was all his own, I assure you! As were the boots! 


After sprinkling the reindeer food, we came back inside to have a picnic in the living room. Before that, we had to get the annual Christmas Eve picture.  


I just wished they loved each other a little more ;) Such a blessing to see their bond grow!


Love my two boys so, so much!!!

Having a "picnic" and watching a Christmas movie in the living room. 



On the way home from Nana and Papa's Connor started talking about how he never made a Christmas list for Santa, so we did one as soon as we got home. He wanted to be sure and do it himself, too :)



Santa came!!! 


Next up is {obv} Christmas morning!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...