Friday, September 20, 2013

Connor's first fish!

One of Connor's favorite things to do this summer was to go fishing. D-Daddy has a boat and we just so happen to live right across from a boat ramp! We don't have a life jacket small enough for Cade yet, so I always stayed home with him. I know it was good for Connor to get some alone time with Daddy, anyway! 

This being his first summer to ever hold a fishing pole, I never imagined he would actually catch one.  Not only did he catch one, he caught a couple! He was quite proud of himself :)




There was one single time that D-daddy came over with the boat and didn't take Connor with him. Needless to say, they went the next day. This one sure knows how to tug at your heartstrings, but he straight yanks on his grandparent's!!

Matt got some video for me, so I thought I'd share. 



That last one makes me have to go to the bathroom just watching it! HA! 

I am so glad that he got to have some special time like this. These are the moments you will never be able to get back and it is important to take advantage while you can! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...