Monday, July 22, 2013

Jenna's 4th Annual Commenting Challenge: Day One

So, yeah. I admit it. I am in a blogging rut. Trust me...there is plenty to talk about. I am just too tired to try and put it all together! SO, I thought I'd join in on Jenna's commenting challenge. Today's topic is "about me".  Here goes....

Hi! I'm Kelli and I have been blogging for about 5 years now. I am a stay at home mom to our two boys, Connor (3) and Cade (1), and blog mostly about our everyday life. I am married to my best friend, whom I met the first day of our freshman year! We became friends first and started dating soon thereafter. We have been together now for 11 years {5 dating, almost 6 married} and I can't imagine doing life without him.

I love to read, whether it be books or blogs. I have been known to read a blog from the beginning.. just like I would a book and I'm sure that if you're around me long enough you will hear me say, "I read on so and so's blog..." more than once. I also have a bad habit of picking a TV show and starting from the beginning and watching each and every episode until I get caught up.

I have a slight addiction to coffee and consume anywhere from 2 to 3 cups a day. My favorite way to drink it right now is steaming hot with a few too many dollops of home made whip cream. The plus to this is that it has cut my Starbucks bills in half!! I also loved iced coffee in the summer with a dash of my creamer of choice... all in a mason jar with a straw, of course!

I am new to the exercise/getting fit world and am loving it. I am training for a half marathon right now and go to bootcamp usually twice a week on top of that. You miiiiiight say I am slightly obsessed with it, actually. In a good way, I think! I am just enjoying being more in shape and being able to run around the yard with my boys and not get tired!

Above all, I love the Lord. He has blessed us tremendously with this life and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for it!



Oh! I almost forgot. As for other forms of social media, you can find me on Instagram here and on Pinterest here!

5 comments:

Anna & Kirby said...

I say the same things about blogs. My husband is starting to get it but other "non-bloggers" don't get it.

Julie Rogers said...

Found you via the blog commenting challenge. Love your blog title...know the feeling, I have two boys and just had my third, a baby girl:) Looking forward to reading more!

Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com

Superchikk said...

Stopping by from Jenna's!

Girl, doing all that training while taking care of your kids? You're my hero. After chasing kids all day, I have no energy (or desire!) to work out!

Kathryn said...

Stopping by from the challenge! Your boys are adorable! I also love reading other blogs, especially SAHM's since I'm new to this whole thing :) I have 18 month old twin girls and am still trying to get used to it! ha!

Kathryn
erikandkathrynburton.blogspot.com

Katrin said...

Stopping by from Jenna's. I am the same about reading blogs from the beginning like a book:). Need to start on yours now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...