Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My sunshine

You are my sunshine




My only sunshine




You make me happy




When the skies are grey


You'll never know dear



How much I love you




So please don't take 




My sunshine 




Away




Oh, my sweet little Cade. You are my sunshine and I love singing it to you every day as that has become "your song". As always, Chesley Summar Photography has captured my heart in her camera and has given me something I will cherish forever! Thank you, friend!!! You and your talent never cease to amaze me!!!

The sweet diaper cover made by one of my sweet college friends, Audra. You can find her etsy store here. He has a cute newsboy hat to go with it that I imagine you'll see in his 6 month pics. His sweet, tiny little head!!!

5 comments:

April said...

What a handsome, adorable little feller!

Tami said...

Precious, precious, precious!! I love that last picture of the two of you! You look amazing and I am so jealous of your long pretty hair!

the workaholic momma said...

aaww...kelli!! i just LOVE these pictures...they are so precious. MY fave is the one with orange polka dots...and girl, you look great!!!! Thanks so much for sharing...he is just SO precious:)

Libby! said...

Oh those are so perfect! wow, I can't stop looking through them. I might need one to frame of those for uncle K's house and STAT!

Audra said...

WOW..... I love all of these pictures so much!!!!!! I was singing to myself as I was reading "You Are My Sunshine." Then I got to the last picture and almost teared up. Sweet, sweet, sweet.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...