Friday, June 1, 2012

Cousin fun!

Last Saturday my cousin and her family drove up to meet Cade. I had not seen them since January, so I was very excited to see them! Connor is a different child at home, so I was also excited for them to get to see the real him :) He had a great time and I loved hearing that sweet gut laugh coming out of him pretty much the entire day.

Chloe and Connor playing with the cars. They had SO much fun together. He pretty much did whatever she did! 
 As much as we wish to have a bigger house, it is so nice to have a big back yard. Thanks to my sweet father in law, I'm very proud of it! It was pretty hot, in the mid to high 80s, but it felt great in the shade. 
 Ian will be 8 next month and I can't believe how old he is becoming. He wanted to play football, baseball and soccer all day. I tried to get a picture of him and he was embarrassed because he didn't have a shirt on :)
 Sweet Aiden is 5 and, as you can see, a little ham! 
 While the kids continued to play outside, Mom, Crystal, Cade and I ran up to the outlet mall to do a little bit of shopping. It was so hot and when we came back it was obvious the kiddos had been in the water. I don't blame them! I had to get a picture of Chloe's cute bathing suit! Can't get much cuter than that!
 I think this one would have slept outside had we let him. Him and Chloe rode in the wagon a lot and would yell out "bumpy, bumpy" and just die laughing each time. He is still saying it :)
 The only way I could get him to come inside was telling him he could take a bath with Chloe. They had a blast, of course! 
 Crystal, conveniently hiding herself behind Ian, with 3 kids in her lap playing on the iPad. 

All I could think the whole day was how much I wished we lived closer. I am so glad that Connor still knows who they are and warmed up to them pretty instantly. I always looked up to Crystal so much growing up (and still do!) and am so blessed to have our kids fairly close in age. There is nothing like family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...