Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lazy Tuesday

We had a nice, lazy day today. I just didn't have the energy to go anywhere, and let's be honest.. it takes energy to get out with a newborn and 2 yr old! HA! I had so much energy the first couple of weeks after having Cade and for some reason I don't have as much anymore. I look forward to getting some of it back! 

Cade loves the brown bear, brown bear book. As soon as he finds it he will just study it for the longest time!
 Don't you just wonder what he is thinking? I know what I was thinking. I was thinking that those sweet little cheeks needed some mommy kisses, which I promptly gave ;)
 Later on that morning Nana and Papa came down to visit us! Connor convinced them to take him outside and do all of his favorite things like get the mail and
 ride his tractor... and every other mode of transportation he has! He had a good time with them and it allowed me to get some stuff done! 
 They must have worn him out because he went to bed pretty quickly and slept for about 2 1/2 hours! Thankfully, I got a nice little nap in there also since both boys were sleeping. After we woke up, we headed outside. I just can't spend a full day inside if I can help it. I start to go stir crazy! 
 Connor saw me taking pictures of Cade and he wanted one, too. 
 My goodness, I love baby feet!!
 I still have a hard time believing that these two are mine!

I'm glad we had a lazy day today, because I don't think it is going to be like that tomorrow! I have to go to the grocery store, print Cade's newborn announcements (which I LOVE) and get a gift for his teacher at school...which means I need to go to bed now! 

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

Oh my gosh...that last picture of the two boys made my heart melt....so precious!!!! And I love Cade's baby legs...he looks adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...