Thursday, May 17, 2012

Couple of things

Today was Connor's last day of preschool/MDO for the year. He had his end of the year program tonight, and y'all. It was precious! I will share the video and pictures later, as I need y'alls opinion first! 

These frames are in Cade's room above his glider. Ignore the U shaped pieces in the middle of the bigger frames. That is just a piece to put in it if you decide you want it to sit on a table. A picture will be covering it. Anyway, I was originally going to put pictures in all of the frames, but am now thinking I need something else in the two smaller ones. I have pinned a few quotes on Pinterest that I like, but am leaning the heaviest towards the top frame having "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always" and the bottom frame having "As long as your living, my baby you'll be" from the book I'll love you forever. It is one of my favorite books. What do y'all think? Any other ideas? Please share!


While big brother was in his last day of school, little one and I had some one on one time. He is getting so big, but still so little :)

I have tried my hardest to get a smile on camera. He smiles all the time in his sleep and has just started giving me little smirks while awake, too. I finally caught a little one. It's funny how the firsts with your second make your heart leap just as much. It is true that your heart grows, even when you didn't think it was possible!

We didn't do anything the rest of the afternoon. Connor took a good nap and when he woke up he just played and played by himself. I could just sit and watch him all day. His little imagination is really growing! Cade was not in as good of a mood as his big brother. I don't think he could decide if he wanted to be held, to be eating, or to be sleeping. I think I must have eaten something yesterday that bothered him, because he would scream in pain after a few minutes of eating and wouldn't finish. Which, of course, led to him being hungry again in a couple of hours. 

Since I had a lot to get done before we had to go, which included making a grandiose meal of hamburger helper..ha!, I curled him up in the Moby wrap and got it all done. He was out like a light after that. I love that thing!

So, I finally downloaded instagram to my iPod. I'm not sure why I have been avoiding it. Probably because my iPod doesn't take great pictures and I'd rather use my camera, but I do like the effects you can add to the pictures.

I can't believe that in a little less than 3 hours that little love will be one month old. Too fast, time. Too fast!!


2 comments:

The Howard Bunch said...

Oh my goodness, he is getting big! But he's always going to be little compared to big brother! =)

the workaholic momma said...

I love the idea of mixing it up with some prints and pictures....I'm hoping to do something similar in Addie's toddler room!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...