Thursday, February 23, 2012

31 weeks


How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of baby: head of lettuce (19 in, 3.9 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 27 1/2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: all.the.time!

Sleep: This morning he woke me up with such violent movement that I thought it was Matt being extremely restless on the bed. I didn't go back to sleep, either. Could be the results of my particular cravings this week....

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Cravings: Sweets, sweets and more sweets! I have always loved them, but I feel like it is out of control!

Symptoms: Something that I have had this pregnancy that didn't really bother me with Connor is the ability to smell EVERYTHING! Matt calls me a bloodhound :) It's not so great when you work on the hallway with 1 and 2 year olds at Mother's Day Out. ha!


Best Moment this week: Having his crib up! And making my hair appointment for his birth. Almost here!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...