Thursday, February 16, 2012

30 weeks


How Far Along: 30 weeks

Size of baby: butternut squash (17 in, 3.1 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 27 1/2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: all.the.time!

Sleep: I wake up (many times throughout the night) and feel like I am 150 years old! It's like my body is stuck in whatever position I was just in and it hurts to adjust it. I don't feel like that during the day, but I am also constantly on the move!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Cravings: Sweets... more like candy.

Symptoms: My sciatic nerve has been bothering me. It just catches when I pull up from leaning over and is annoying. I am also getting sharp pains in the birthing region (sorry, I know that is TMI, but it scared me at first, so I want to record it to remember just in case there is a next time!) when I transition from one foot to the other. Dr. Norman said that is just ligaments loosening. I remember now having that with Connor as well, but I feel like it was later on. Other than those small things, I feel great!


Best Moment this week: Having Connor with me at my doctors appointment.. and putting that 3 as the first digit in my weeks :) Getting closer and more and more anxious to have this little guy join our family!!!! Last night he kept rolling around and putting some body part right underneath my belly button. It would make it pop straight out, which made me think at first that it was an elbow or heel. Upon further prodding, it really felt like an entire foot or his forearm or a bone in his leg. I will SO miss these moments of feeling. Nothing like it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...