Thursday, January 19, 2012

26 weeks


How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of baby: Baby boy is the size of an eggplant.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 1/2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: all.the.time!

Sleep: Meh. I know it's more than what I'll get pretty soon, so I'm not complaining!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach...besides that,
nothing!

Cravings: Nothing in particular this week. I have enjoyed sour cream more than normal, I guess :)

Symptoms: Nothing too bad! But everything pales in comparison to the stomach virus!

Best Moment this week: The insane movement! I feel it all over. The top, bottom, sides. When I lie on my left side he goes nuts! I told Matt that if all this movement was any indication, we are in big trouble! haha. I was patting his little bottom the other night as it was sticking up on my right side and cannot wait to pat that sweet bottom every. single. day!

1 comment:

Lana Summitt said...

Looking good, sweet friend! Praying for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...