Thursday, January 12, 2012

25 weeks


How Far Along: 25 weeks. I realized yesterday that I only have 15 weeks left! One one side of the coin I am not sure how I'll make it that long. On the other hand I kind of freak out because we have so much to do and that isn't that far away!!!

Size of baby: Baby boy is the size of an eggplant.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 1/2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: a lot! I felt the kicks really high last night, so I'm hoping he has flipped. I guess it could be a hand, but they were pretty strong.

Sleep: Meh. I know it's more than what I'll get pretty soon, so I'm not complaining!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach...besides that,
nothing!

Cravings: I might grow wings if I eat much more chicken!

Symptoms: my back has started to hurt if I sit in the same position for very long. That is when I start wondering how I will make it 15 more weeks. He is SO low!

Best Moment this week: Once again, it is Connor's interaction with his baby "brudder". I also started thinking about the newborn pictures and it hit me that we will be taking pictures with all four of us. There will be four of us. I truly do not know why I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...