Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas with Papaw and Mrs. Eva

So, my router went out this past Sunday. I have not even been on the internet since Saturday. This is the first time since my honeymoon that I have gone this long without it. It hasn't been as bad as I thought and I have read 1 1/2 books so far! HA! Anyway, we are at Kyle's tonight and I brought my computer so I could blog about this past weekend. My dad and his wife came up to have our Christmas with them. I was so excited to see Connor open his presents and he did not disappoint! He would move his feet up and down like he was running in place and squeal. So precious!!

The first thing he opened was his matchbox cars. He was so excited to have some at his house.


I knew he would love his paint and he definitely does! We painted twice on Saturday alone!

I love this sweet face!

Opening a card that has Santa laughing and his belly shakes. It's pretty cute and we have listened to it frequently this week!
Every year Eva gets ornaments for us and this year Connor got a football. I was a little nervous that he would throw it, but he did pretty good :)
Helping me put it on his tree. Can you tell his teacher has been hard at work doing homemade ornaments at school? He is very proud of those ornaments, too!
Playing with the foam blocks they got him. These are WONDERFUL. I don't have to worry about them breaking anything or making a lot of noise when they fall. And we can make tunnels for his new cars to go through!
Of course, he had to help Daddy when it was his turn. It's hard work opening presents and takes serious concentration ;)
We got some much needed gift cards to go out to eat at Olive Garden and Bonefish Grill (have y'all had their calamari? The best EVER), Matt got a few more boy things and I got a Cuisinart Griddler and have used it every day. It is awesome!!

Later on in the day, Papaw and Connor, the dinosaur, went to check the mail. I thought it was too precious not to share!
Waving hi to us!


Saturday night we went to see the lights that a man puts together by our house. I took this on our way

I have quite a few more videos, but I am just going to share this one of him seeing Santa.




Poor guy loves the idea of Santa, but doesn't like the real thing!!!

We had so much fun with Papaw and Mrs. Eva this weekend and can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...