Friday, December 16, 2011

21 weeks

How Far Along: 21 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: Baby boy is the size of a spaghetti squash.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 1/2 lbs, with rain boots on ;) HA! Not letting go of that one!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Sometimes I still wear regular pants, but wear the belly
band. Love that thing!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: quite a bit more. I occasionally feel it from the outside, but it is so infrequent that I still think it will be a couple of weeks before anyone else can. I can't wait for Connor to feel it the first time! I don't think he'll like it, but he could surprise me!

Sleep: Perfect

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach...besides that,
nothing!

Cravings: back to wings.

Symptoms: None!

Best Moment this week: Just feeling great in general. I was struggling with already feeling SO pregnant, but I don't know if I have gotten used to it or what, but I haven't felt that way this week!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...