Friday, December 23, 2011

22 weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: Baby boy is the size of a papaya.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 1/2 lbs, with rain boots on ;) HA! Not letting go of that one!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Sometimes I still wear regular pants, but wear the belly
band. Love that thing!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: a lot! I have started feeling it on the outside more frequently, so hopefully he'll give Daddy a little Christmas present and let him feel it too!

Sleep: ehh..so so. I wake up frequently, but I'm not complaining.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach...besides that,
nothing!

Cravings: back to wings.

Symptoms: I'm having a hard time taking a breath and I have started the irregular heart beat that I had with Connor. I know it will get worse, so I am, once again, not complaining!

Best Moment this week: Coming very close to finally choosing a name and hearing big brother say the name :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...