Friday, December 30, 2011

23 weeks 1 day and name reveal!




How Far Along: 23 weeks 1 day

Size of baby: Baby boy is the size of an ear of corn.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16 1/2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: a lot! Matt got to feel it for the first time on Christmas Eve morning (22 weeks, 2 days)

Sleep: Vicks has become my best sleep friend!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach...besides that,
nothing!

Cravings: back to wings.

Symptoms: I've actually felt good this week.. the breathing is much better!

Best Moment this week: Getting to see him on ultrasound and actually feel every single movement he made at the same time. I would love to have an ultrasound machine at my house. I think I'd watch it every free chance I got! God is so good!

AND, we decided on a name. I figured we'd let Big Brother do the honors since it sounds so cute coming from him!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...