Thursday, November 3, 2011

15 weeks!



How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a navel orange
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 1/2 lbs as of 12 weeks

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I felt gross in the regular fall clothes I had and that is not the term you want to use to describe yourself! ha

Gender: I'm thinking boy and so is
Matt. I did have a moment on Sunday that I felt like it was a girl.

Movement: Yes! It's not that often, but when I do feel it I stop what I'm doing and just enjoy it.

Sleep: Good. I have already started having pain in my hips by the time 5:30 or so rolls around. This has started much earlier this time, which has been a theme the whole time actually!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach...besides that, nothing!

Cravings: BUFFALO WINGS. I guess I should specify that it is really just the sauce. Matt made a really good sauce Tuesday night and I dipped my grilled chicken in it.

Symptoms: None!

Best Moment this week: Having Matt start patting my belly every morning before he leaves. I love it. Also, Connor is starting to notice it more. The other day he was sitting beside me and kept pulling my shirt up and patting and kissing my belly. Every time I'd pull it back down, he would pull it back up. If he is this interested now I can only imagine what it is going to be like when I'm really big!
And just for comparison...
I'm definitely showing earlier this time around!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...