Thursday, September 29, 2011

Connor saying his prayers

A few days ago while putting Connor to bed, I decided to have him repeat me when I said the prayer. It was the cutest thing ever and I knew we were going to have to try to video tape it. Well, we did and he added some people in there by himself to thank God for. And let's just say, he is one smart little boy. If he didn't already have these 2 women wrapped around his finger, he does now!!!




Of course, it goes much smoother when there isn't a video camera in his face. He usually repeats me immediately, but I thought his additions were too cute not to share!!!

4 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

oh my gosh - this is the most precious thing i have ever seen!!!! What a sweet and smart little boy you have!!! LOVE it...hope you're having a good week and start feeling better soon!!

chesley said...

that might be the sweetest thing ever!! claire loved watching too :)

Libby! said...

sweetest video yet. oh my goodness, there is a tear rolling down my right cheek... cause I just thought, OHH he is going to say bedtime prayers to his new baby bro/sis next year. Whew. Its bedtime for me cause that just made me all mushy! Thank you for sharing!

ROADTRIP TOM, whoop woo!

Kayleigh (Dawn) Evans said...

That video is SO sweet!! Thanks for sharing it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...