Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene, video edition

Y'all. If this doesn't prove how much my little man loves golf, then I just don't know what does.





Two things about that crack me up. 1) His foot. Seriously?! Too cute (if I do say so myself). 2)His celebration at the end. You would think all we do is sit around and watch golf! Yes, I do turn it on occasionally, but he never really sits there and watches it intently! It just goes to show that they are like little sponges...soaking EVERYTHING in! (and just in case you don't understand either one of those, every golfer turns his foot up like that during his follow through. Also, they sometimes throw their arms up like that after making a putt)


Who knows.. in 20 years Connor Kegley might be the new Rory Mcilroy :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...