Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene


I'm linking up with Katie for my first ever Saturday Morning Scene. I had every intention of posting these before I left this morning (I went to a spring fashion show!!), but it didn't happen. Kind of normal around these parts! haha

Anyway, this morning little man and I went through the body parts he has learned so far. He does know his eyes as well, but couldn't get him to do it for the camera :)


The cutest is the mouth, because he tries to do the indian noise, but can't quite figure out how to move his hand back and forth like I do.


Momma's scene looked like this:


Yummy CAFFEINATED coffee!!! The one and only thing I don't miss about nursing!


Happy Saturday, y'all!!!!


***As you can see, I tried to do a collage. Why are the pictures so small??? What am I doing wrong?!***

4 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

Caffeine is def a Saturday morning staple-your little one is adorable!

Joeylee said...

aww thank you. your little man has beautiful eyes. i love baby blues. hope you had a great saturday

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Why do all kids get camera shy? ESPECIALLY I find with the video camera.

Such boogers ;)

Angie said...

yay for caffeine, and LOTS of it! William is now officially weaned, too. Sad about it but already guzzling the coffee. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...