Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fun Tuesday!

Little man and I had such a fun day today! I have figured out what I am going to do with all of my extra time... play with Connor! Not that I didn't play with him before, it's just that I am able to do it without worrying about what I need to get done before I go to bed that night! It is so crazy to see the things he is able to do now that he wasn't able to do before. I swear you show him something once, and he has it figured out. He is getting so big!



This weekend mom brought me a new box of Your Baby Can Read! since the box she gave me when he was born was missing some things. This one actually has a lot more to it as well as a schedule written out. We did the flashcards all morning and I don't know if it is fluke, or what, but he read two cards! The 1st one was "hi" and before I even said anything he said it! The 2nd one was "arms up". I said, "Connor, do you know how to say ar.." and he put his arms up! I didn't even finish the word arms! Now, he didn't do either of them again after that, so like I said it could have been a fluke!


This afternoon I got his tunnel and tent out that Aunt Kim got him for his birthday. He went back and forth through it for a good 10 minutes! He was a little hesitant in the tent, but after sitting in there with him and him watching me scratch all the different surfaces, he scratched them and was ok. You definitely have to coax him into new things, but once he does it he is fine.


I don't know about y'all, but I am loving all the green popping up everywhere! I am SOOOO ready for spring. The sun was so bright and beautiful today, but it was still a little too chilly to go outside and play. I can't wait to get a blanket out and just let him roam around the yard and play!


I took this video a few weeks ago, but just haven't gotten around to sharing it yet. If you are in the mood for some good baby laughs, you will enjoy this :)






I hope everyone has a great night!!!



2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That was a from the gut laugh for sure!

Ashley said...

Girl... The Baby Can Read is NOT a fluke! Hannah has been reading words from the flashcards for months now and she can almost read ALL of them (and thats without the pictures) Its amazing and I recommend it to everyone. Have fun ;) Its so neat to watch them learn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...