Friday, November 19, 2010

You better watch out, You better not cry

First off, I would like to say thank you, thank you, thank you for the sweet comments yesterday. I seriously almost cried. You made this (fairly)new momma's day!




SOOOO today Pam and I took Connor to see Santa. All I can say about it is he looked cute!





Haha.. and just in case you can't tell how unhappy he actually is:




He was having none of it! He screamed the second we put him in his lap! I actually felt kind of sorry for Santa. It has to be rough to hold screaming babies all day! He said that next time I should not let Connor see him before putting him in his lap. Not a bad idea, but I'm not sure it would have worked. Anyway, I still think the picture is pretty stinkin cute. It will be fun to look at every year :)




I plan on finishing my little holiday craft project in the morning AND hopefully finishing my sewing project tomorrow afternoon!!! I'm a little nervous about how they are going to turn out, but at least I tried?!




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


5 comments:

Cara Christina said...

Kelly! I love your blog! And Connor will love these pictures when he is older! So funny! He is adorable even if he doesn't like santa!

MiMi said...

Ohhh that is priceless. I bet he was so glad when he got back in his mommy's arms. I love it!

Kelly said...

I LOVE THIS! I am seriously still laughing! Cade has always done okay, but I already feel sorry for the Santa that gets Emmy in his lap- I can almost guarantee that it will not end well! She will barely let her grandfathers hold her...

Lyndsey said...

Sweet boy :) That mean ole Santa scared him!! He did not seem phased by it by his high and happy spirits in church today!!

Ashley said...

Hi! I'm a new follower to your blog;) your son is just precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...