Thursday, November 11, 2010

He's not one to hide his feelings

I tried to give Connor some puffs the other day to see how he likes them. I'll let you be the judge.





HA! Now anytime I even walk towards him with a puff in hand he opens his mouth at first and then as soon as he can see what it is he starts making that face. I'm thinking it is a texture thing. Whatever it is, I think it is hilarious! He's also started shaking his head back and forth (like he is saying "no") which makes it even funnier!


Oh, and you want to see how awesome my husband is? He came home from Publix after church last night carrying these:






and I loved them. He said he saw them and just knew I would because of all the fall colors. What a lucky woman I am!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...