Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog award


Rule #1: Thank the person that gave you this award.

Thank you so much Jaime! I love reading your blog and about your sweet (6 year old!!) boy!


Rule #2: Share 7 things about yourself.


1. Sometimes while going about my day I am thinking about how I would blog about it. Or how I would make it into a facebook status. Hopefully once Connor starts talking this will cease. haha


2. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. I just wish baking weren't so bad for you!


3. One of my favorite shows is The Cosby Show. It is one of the few shows I will be ok with Connor watching once he starts understanding things.


4. Matt and I are dieting so that we can throw down for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Doesn't losing weight and gaining it back in one day sound like such a good idea?! ;)


5. I am already looking forward to baby #2. I will wait and just enjoy everyone else's little bitty babies instead!


6. I am still having phantom baby movements, which I love and doesn't really help with #5.


7. I am absolutely in love with my life and thank God for it daily!



Now is where I am supposed to tag 7 people. Instead I want everyone who wants to join in to do so. I love all the blogs I read and think you all deserve it. And if you have a blog and don't see it on my blogroll, please let me know so I can start reading yours!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...