Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Gammie!

This is Connor here today. Today is a very special day. It is my Gammie's birthday! I love my Gammie so very much. You want to know why?



She is so much fun! She always plays peep pie (peek-a-boo) with me and it always makes me laugh!


I have my own room at her house! It is dark and I take the best naps there! I also have cool toys like a leaf blower and a cash register there.

She always comes and plays with me while my mommy is getting us packed to go somewhere, which is so awesome because I get upset sometimes when I don't have someone looking at me! And to top that off she rides in the back with me and talks to me! How cool is that?!

I always get to do the most fun things at her house. One time I got to go swimming on her back deck. And you know what the best part was?! I didn't even have to wear a diaper!




She always takes such good care of me so that mommy & daddy can go out and do mommy & daddy things.




My Gammie loves me to the moon and back and I love her that much too!




We love you, Gammie!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...