Monday, November 1, 2010

1st Halloween!

I've never thought much about Halloween. Don't get me wrong. I loved seeing the kids and I loved handing out candy, but I've just never thought much about it. This year was completely different. I was so excited to put Connor in his outfit.


But I mean, really? Can you blame me? I just about died when I put him in it. I'm not sure he knew what to think. He never cried, he was just really still and almost expressionless.
Matt, on the other hand, knew what he thought about it and it wasn't positive thoughts. Ha. He said he can't wait for the day that he can explain to Connor that he had no decision in the matter.
I'll admit it. He didn't have a decision in this one! Beside the fact that I got it at the Encores Consignment shop for only $10, I know it won't be long I get to dress him up in cutesy things.


We went to trunk or treat at church and it was a lot of fun. I am so mad at myself for not taking a picture of our "trunk". It was actually Billy, my father in law's, truck and they said he would decorate. I was starting to get worried that I needed to stop and get some decorations, but little did I know how into this whole event he was. Does his costume tell you anything?


What a nut. I love it!
Connor would not quit staring at him! I think it was the hat as he has a love for all things that go on people's heads.



Our friends, Will and Amber, have a little girl Kennedy and she was dressed as an adorable cow. We wanted to get some pictures of them together, but the second they saw each other they immediately started hitting at each other. It was so funny!











So remember how I said the nursery workers at church told me that Connor was a very social baby? Well I found out what that meant this week. My mom went and stayed with him during class and told on him. ;) Apparently when they are having "class" at the table he pesters the babies on either side of him! They had to complete isolate him from the other babies because he wouldn't leave them alone! I always wondered why there was never another baby sitting beside him and now I know why. It's so funny to me how much he loves other babies! I guess I'm going to have to make a warning sign and hang it around his neck!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I am gonna need Connor to not sleep during church so he can be passed to me. We can have baby conversation the whole time. His costume made me fall over laughing when I saw the pics. How precious! Clearly I fall easy for baby boys!!!!

Kelly said...

You have to get in the cute mommy approved outfits while you can! I thought I could sneak one more year by Cade, but he caught on to me and would ONLY be Spiderman!;)
I think Connor is the cutest little duck around!

Candice said...

He is the most precious little Donald Duck!!!! I love that costume! He is such a doll!!

Audra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audra said...

Ooops! Tried to post a comment and pushed delete! I'll try again....I have no words to describe how darn CUTE your donald duck was for halloween!!! I bet you wanted to squeeze him the entire time :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...