Thursday, August 12, 2010

I promise I didn't put sugar in it.

I just had to videotape Connor eating his homeade sweet potatoes tonight. I have been giving him Gerber sweet potatoes all week and haven't gotten much of a response from him. Until tonight. I promise I didn't put sugar in it :).




This is what he looked like afterwards. I'm just glad I took his clothes off of him!




I had every intention of doing a post about our weekend today. But I didn't for 2 reasons.

1)I thought this was too cute not to share

2) I picked my little brother up from the airport last night. He has been gone for 3 months and I just want to soak in his sweet little brotherness right now :) I am so stinkin happy he is home. I might have cried when I saw him walking towards us at the airport!


So I am off to enjoy having 3 of my favorite boys under our tiny little roof. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...