Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cousin fun

After the wedding we went home and CRASHED. I was exhausted and my feet felt like they were forever damaged. Sunday we went over to Billy and Becky's to have a cookout and go to the pool. We had so much fun and as usual Connor loved the water! Becky had a little canopy for him to lay under after he got out of the water and he wasn't down there for 10 minutes before he was ready for a nap. He was so cute sprawled across the blanket in his little swimsuit! While he napped I went to join the rest of the fam in a little sand volleyball game. It was so much fun and I wasn't near as bad as I thought I would be.. haha. After the pool we went back to Billy and Becky's to eat some leftovers. I took Cristin and Jenny to experience their first Sonic Blast. It's so funny to think that there aren't Sonic's everywhere.. I am used to living in a town that has at least 2! When we got back the girls taught me how to french braid. I am ready to have a girl now! haha. No, honestly, the first braid was so terrible that it actually looked like a fishtail braid. The second one was much better, but I still need practice. Too bad both of the people I live with are of no help! Matt says he hopes I never have someone to work on. He is terrified of having a girl! Once again, I have a ton of pictures!



Corey was my buddy this weekend. Isn't he adorable?! He was playing under his fort and he kept running from me while I was trying to take a picture. Glad I have a SLR or there is no way I could have gotten it!



The women from L to R: Becky, Aunt Rita, Khara, Laura, Aunt Kathy, Jenny, Cristin, April and me. Natalie was napping, so she didn't make it in the pic :(

All of the men(minus Mike, Lee and Connor). Didn't they arrange themselves nicely? From L to R: Kyle, Matt, Uncle Tommy, Tim, Uncle Tom, Terry, Jamie and Corey and Billy negotiating some deal. ;)




The boy cousins. Kyle, Matt, Tim, Jamie, Terry and Corey.



Uncle Tommy, Aunt Kathy and Billy

Corey loved this rock. He sat on it for a good 30 minutes. I asked him if I could take his picture and he said "Sure!"


I tried to get a good picture of Jake. He wasn't very cooperative. ;)


We had so much fun with the everyone and can't wait to get together again!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...