Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 months old!

It is so rare that I can actually capture a picture of him crying. We took these pictures near supper/bed time, so he wasn't in picture taking mindset :)
Sitting up by himself!

Didn't I JUST do his 4 month post? Everyday brings something new for this baby boy. He is growing like crazy and learning new things daily.

Connor, you are:
-still wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes. The clothes are getting a little tight, so we'll see if they last you the next two months! You weigh around 16 lbs.
-eating cereal twice a day and you love it.



-sleeping through the night AND taking your naps! I had to let you cry it out one night and while it was VERY VERY hard, I think it worked. We have only had to do it one more time since then and it only lasted 40 minutes.



-such a social butterfly. You will go to anyone and smile at them the whole time. Everyone makes comments on how happy you are.


-have started sucking your thumb in the past week. I CANNOT get you to stop. No matter how many times I pull it out, you put it right back in. If I put the paci in you take it out and look at it like "What in the world did you just stick in my mouth?" Ha.


-a rolling machine! You will roll from back to belly and then try to scoot. If I put my hand behind your little feet you can move all over the place. I think you realize that this is the way to get moving, because you have no desire to roll back over to your back! Everytime I roll you back over, you roll right back to your belly! I laid you down the other night to get your bath ready and when I came back to get you, this is what I found!

Love that cute little bottom!



-still loving the water. You will kick your legs when we pull you across the water. I can't wait to see you enjoy it next summer!




-really paying attention to things around you. You whip your head around at every noise to check it out. You don't want to miss a thing :)


-starting to do things that give me a glimpse into our future. Like this:
He kept putting his feet up on the entertainment center.


-such a joy to be around. I thank God for you daily!




We had a BIG, fun weekend with Brent's wedding and the Kiefer/Kegley family hanging out. I took SO many pictures, so I will blog about that in the next few days!




2 comments:

MiMi said...

What a big boy you are, sitting on Milton and rolling around. MiMi can't wait to love on you again sweet angel.

Rachael said...

I LOVE these pics!! His sad face is so cute and I think that is probably as "sad" as he evey gets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...