Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun Weekend at Gammie's

We stayed at Gammie's (Matt's mom) house Friday night. We had a wedding shower at Arrington Vineyards to go to and it is only about 20 minutes from her house, so off we went! Arrington Vineyards was SO pretty. I had always wanted to go, so I was glad I got the chance.

It definitely made me want to go buy a cute picnic basket! With the live music, beautiful sunset and view, you couldn't get a cheaper and more romantic date!

It is apparently owned by either the Brooks or the Dunn from Brooks & Dunn. I would google it, but I am being lazy :)

Lauren (who is having a BOY in December and has the cutest little belly EVER!) Kaitlin and Jennifer. It was so nice to get to see them all. We live about 45 minutes away and don't get out there much. I felt like I talked their ears off, but Connor isn't providing me with much verbal feedback these days! haha

Saturday morning we pulled a little plastic pool that Pam had bought for the puppies out on her balcony. We stripped Connor down to his birthday suit and put him in it to let him splash around. Gosh, Mom! Don't take a picture of me without any clothes on!

That is his determined look. This was right after we put him in. He started splashing immediately. This is the first time he has done this, so maybe it was a good thing that we went swimming a few times!

AGH! Love that little toosh sticking out of the water!


He did pretty good at sitting up.. I think it will be any day now!

Connor and his Gammie

That is his new REALLY excited face. I love it!

I really think he would have stayed in there all morning, but I took him out once his toes started resembling little raisins!



This is going to be the last time I can bathe him on the sink. I was soaked, the walls were soaked, and the floors were soaked. He was rolling over, kicking and splashing with his hands. I don't think I will ever have any problems making him take a bath!

I love how he looks like he is just chillin in his tub :)


He proceeded to knock everything off on the right side of the sink and tried to turn on the water. I am going to have my hands full!

Pam had mentioned that she wanted us to stop by this new toy store in Cool Springs called Brilliant Sky to pick out some things for Connor for Christmas. It was such a cute store! I'm already getting so excited about his first Christmas. I want to try to teach him to say Ho Ho. Mom always called Santa "Ho Ho" and I think it would be so cute if he could say that.

It looks like we have a pretty laid back week coming up.. I pray I can get Connor back on schedule before we head to Arkansas next weekend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...