Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

I love how babies like to look at themselves in the mirror. Connor gets so excited when we go in the bathroom. He practically jumps out of my arms to "touch" the "other baby". It will also instantly stop the crying if he is... ummm... having a moment. :)






Today I got out my long mirror and laid it on the floor while he had tummy time. I did it so that I could make the bed and get some stuff done (we were having one of those "the only way I won't cry is if Mommy is in my direct line of vision AND talking to me" days) and he ended up loving it. I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before! It actually didn't help me because I sat there and watched him instead..haha.





Here is a video that I took about a month ago of him talking to himself in the mirror on his playmat. You have to lay him just right to be able to see his face in the mirror, so it's not very often that he does much with it. This video actually makes me a little sad because he looks SO much bigger now!





I just love to listen to him talk. He is doing it more and more now and I can only imagine the things he will say to me one day!




2 comments:

Angie said...

Just wait, Kelli...one day he won't STOP talking! ha! This age is so fun, isn't it? And it only just keeps getting better!

Jaime said...

Oh I could just eat him up! Sweetest smile ever :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...