Saturday, August 14, 2010

Brent and Rachel's wedding

I was really nervous about how Connor would deal with being so far off schedule, but he did awesome. He never even fussed and continued to smile throughout. What a ham! Rachel's dress was gorgeous! I just couldn't quit taking pictures! The wedding was so pretty. All of the windows in the sanctuary were stained glass, which I think is really rare for a Church of Christ. I don't know why, but it is! They were gorgeous.. I wish I would have taken a picture! After the wedding was over we did the NEATEST thing to get to the reception. We rode a trolley! If you ever get married in Nashville I higly recommend it! It was so much fun and SO cute. I wish I would have had my camera, but we didn't have time to grab anything before we left. Everything was so sweet and pretty and I came thisclose to crying during the ceremony. Breastfeeding hormones and mushy stuff don't go together! I have so many pictures, so I am just going to let them do the rest of the talking!


You can't tell, but they were both wearing shite shirts and camo shorts :)


Becky getting her hair done



This was her something blue. I thought it was such a cute idea.



Isn't her dress gorgeous?! It doesn't hurt that she is so stinkin tiny and beautiful!


Sweet boy hanging out with all of the women :)



Rach came and kept Connor for me during the ceremony and he fell asleep on her while we were taking pictures. So sweet...he loves Rach :)



Siblings, minus the bride and groom of course :)



Aren't they adorable in their outfits?!


Sweet Natalie. So precious!
Matt looks so thrilled, doesn't he?

Here we are with PR... he officiated our wedding :)


Our little family.

Gorgeous Bride and Groom :)



Matt and Terry

Aunt Kathy and Uncle Tom



Scroll down to see another post about the rest of our weekend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...