Monday, July 26, 2010

Manic Monday

Today FLEW by! I was supposed to go to the grocery store and just couldn't find time to make it. Matt asked me what I did for 9 hours and I honestly couldn't find an answer! ha. I'll have to go tomorrow though because our cabinets and fridge are looking sad. We have nothing to eat! I should probably take the time to go through the cabinets and throw some things out. Like the Celestial Seasonings tea packet from 2005 (that has your name on it, Val!). I have a hard time throwing stuff away, but I think something 5 years old must go :)
*
Everyday Connor gets more curious about the world around him. Our faces included. It started by him grabbing at my mouth, nose and eyes the other day while singing to him during (what was supposed to be) naptime. He now does it everytime we talk to him. I caught him doing it to Matt on video one night while he was getting him ready for bed and I thought it was so precious.
.

So while I'm not sure what I did for 9 hours today, I do know this. God has blessed me with an amazing husband and son, and for that, I am eternally grateful!


1 comment:

Ashley E. said...

Haha, I cannot wait to hit up our consignment sales! I'm literally counting down the days! Those outfits are precious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...