Thursday, June 17, 2010

3 months old!

I could not get him to quit looking at his hand. He just had to figure out what he was touching!
The smile that brightens my day!
He kept smiling, so I kept taking pictures. Then he scrunched up (because that is what he does when he is really tickled) and promptly rolled right off of Melvin (the lamb. Matt named him). I felt HORRIBLE, but Connor didn't seem too upset by it. He landed on his back and his eyes were real wide, but he didn't even give a frown. I'm just SO glad that rug is there.


My baby is 3 months old! Everyday brings something new and I am so thrilled to watch him learn and grow. I love being able to watch him play with his toys as you can see the wheels turning in his eyes.

Connor, you are:
- Wearing size 1 diapers, even though I think I could probably switch to size 2.

-Still in 0-3 month clothes. They are a little tight across the chest, but the 3-6 month clothes are too long for your short little legs!

-Smiling ALL the time. You can go from a quick frown to a full face grin in a split second. You pretty much smile at anyone that will talk to you. You love the attention!

-Starting to reach out for your toys and grabbing onto them.

-Giggling and squealing! This has happened in just the last couple of days, but I know it isn't going to be long before you do it all the time.
-Chewing on your fingers and drooling like crazy. Early teething perhaps?

-Trying so hard to work on rolling over. You have started pulling those legs up and swaying to the side. I have a feeling those days of laying you in the middle of the bed are coming to an end!

-Still struggling with your noon nap. You will sleep for the first 30 minutes to an hour, but after that I have to go in there a few times and either pat or rock you back to sleep. Hopefully this will work itself out before your 4 month appointment, because I am nervous the DR won't agree with my methods!

-Still waking up once a night to nurse. We tried a couple of times to just rock you back to sleep without feeding you and it took 1 1/2 hours each time. When I just nurse you it only takes 10 minutes on average. This is something else I am hoping will work itself out by your next appointment.

-Very adamant about your 7pm bedtime. We tried to go out to eat with you once and you were not happy! Luckily, your daddy and I are homebodies anyway :)

-Took your first long trip and you did great!

-Loving TV. You will crane your neck to watch it. I think you believe they are talking to you :). You have a Christian DVD called Let's Fish that is your favorite. I save it for those times when nothing else will work. It hasn't failed me yet!

-The light of your daddy and mommy's life. We love you more than you could ever understand (until you have your own child that is ;) )!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...