Thursday, May 13, 2010

What a wonderful week!

My little brother stayed with us this week and it was SO nice to have him here! It has been a long time since we have been around each other for that long and it's so crazy how much things have changed.. and how they haven't. Isn't that the best about siblings? He still tried to beat me to death, but then offered to clean the kitchen. The same, but oh so different :) He has turned into such a sweet, loving young man and I am so proud to call him my little brother. I am also so proud that my son will have him as an uncle. He was so good with him this week. No, he didn't change his diaper ;). Heck he almost threw up when I showed him the booger that I had been trying to get out of Connor's nose for 10 minutes. Which, by the way, made my day! So, even though he didn't dive in head first and change a dirty diaper he did:

take him outside and rock him in the hammock and
teach him the ins and outs of how to play playstation.
*
Today we took Lance to the airport because my little brother is going to Italy for the summer. I am so excited for him and already ready for him to be home! 3 months is a long time without my bubba!!! I get to be the one to pick him up when he comes back and to say I'm excited would be an understatement!


He's not so little is he? ha
I love you bubba and I hope you have a great time! Can't wait to pick you up in August!

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

First...I LOVE the new pic on your header! AMAZING! Second...super sweet pics with your bro! And last...I'm so J he gets to spend the summer in Italy! Thats such an awesome opportunity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...