Tuesday, May 4, 2010

If your happy and you know it... Poop???

WARNING: If you are one that gets sick at the sight of slightly gross things, this post is not for you!!!

We have an extremely expressive baby! This child just woke up one day and decided it was time for him to smile and he hasn't stopped since. These are just little smiles. They are open mouth, tongue out, eyes squinted smiles! And I just want to eat.him.up when he does it!

With that said, he is also SO dramatic! This morning he was whimpering and trying to wake up from his morning nap. I decided to just go ahead and wake him up and when I picked him up he let out the most dramatic wails you have ever heard. I just died laughing because they sound so pitiful! He is obviously not in any pain, but he just wants to let you know that he is not happy that it took you so long to get there ;) Afterwards he was sitting on my bed while I was getting dressed and I was talking to him. He had a paci in, but was still thinking about being fussy. I started to say things like: You're not going to be fussy, no, you are going to smile for momma, aren't you? Yeah, you are going to give me your pretty smile, aren't you? And do you know what my husband's son ( ;) ) did? He spit his paci out and gave me the biggest frown I have ever seen. Then proceeded to suck on the paci again. HA! He is 8 weeks old and already telling me how it is! This was definitely one of those moments I wish more than anything I would have been video taping him!


So, here are some oh so sweet pictures of our little chunky monkey.

Oh, Daddy, what are those weird noises you are making?

I think they are kind of funny!


Yep, those noises are REALLY funny!

I realize I am quite partial, but that is a pretty adorable smile :) Those were taken Sunday afternoon. He was in a great mood! Want to know why?

Because he had been trying to go to the bathroom ALL morning and was finally able to go. And man was it an explosion. This picture doesn't begin to do it justice. I had done a lot of cleaning before this. Oh, and that white thing you see? Not his diaper. That is his shirt! We literally had to cut it off of him! The funniest part of it all was Matt. He was gagging and couldn't come within arms length. I was laughing so hard I cried. Connor just laid there laughing and cooing. I gotta say.. I don't really blame him :)


3 comments:

Ashley E. said...

Haha! Wow that is alot of healthy breastfed baby poop!!! Haha, I remember reading in the baby book it should be mustard yellow and I was grossed out just thinking about it, then when Addi came along, and it happened, you get over it pretty dang quick!

Ramirez Family said...

Those pictures are adorable....and that poop picture cracks me up, haha. Gotta love being a mother sometimes ;)

Simmons Family said...

adorable!! To tell you truth I miss those days of blow out diapers! For some reason Landry always seemed to save them for church when he was in his nicest most expensive clothes-that's a boy for ya! haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...