Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Official


Connor Matthew has me wrapped around his little finger! He has really started smiling lately and to say it warms my heart is an understatement. His daddy has a beautiful smile and it is looking like his son inherited it. If so I am in BIG trouble! Matt can pretty much get away with anything when he gives me that smile, so I can only imagine how much Connor will get away with!

Love his dimples. I really hope they stay!

Sometimes he smiles at the most appropriate times. For example, Matt was changing his diaper after an explosion happened in his pants (I'm pretty sure had we owned a Richter scale, it would have shown up ;) ) and Matt started acting like he was gagging and called for me to come look. He said, "Connor, that is the nastiest diaper I have ever seen." And Connor gave him the biggest grin ever. It was hilarious!


By this point he was I'm sure he was thinking, "Will you please quit flashing that bright light in my face?" haha
**
Everyday we take a little walk to the mailbox to get the mail. The moment we step off the front porch he throws his head back and just moves it side to side. I pull his head back up and he throws it right back where it was.. haha. I'm sure my neighbors think I am not supporting my child's head, but he is doing it intentionally!

He loves to be outside! We are going camping in a couple of weeks and I couldn't be more excited! We have a little pop up to sleep in, so we will be set.
**
I hope everyone has a good weekend and is safe in this NASTY weather!

1 comment:

Candice Pair said...

He's so sweet! Gosh I remember the first time that Presley smiled...it was the best thing ever! Just wait till they start laughing. I can get her giggling and it seems like it lasts for hours...love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...