Friday, May 21, 2010

I knew it would happen eventually

My little man and I went shopping yesterday. The child has my genes. He loves to shop. In fact, his first laugh was in Publix. He knows a good grocery store when he sees one. Anyway...we were in Target today and he was in a great mood. He was laughing and cooing away. So of course I was talking to him the whole time and eating it up. Well it is hard enough to steer those carts with the carseat on it. I can't even see over it, but I really can't see over it when I have my face basically in the carseat talking to him. That's when it happened. I pretty much ran over a little girl! In my defense, she was sitting on the ground! I felt horrible! She didn't seem to be hurt by it and her mom just smiled at me, so I figured there wasn't much harm done.




We decided to grill last night and invite my in laws over. I love to grill in the summer. Nothing like sitting at the patio furniture sippin on some sweet tea with a nice juicy grilled burger with good conversation all around.



Aunt April loves our little man. I'm going to go ahead and say that she will always have gum for him ;) (FRIENDS reference)

The Master griller :)

Today was a wonderful day. It was so pretty outside! We woke up this morning and went to a little bakery and got some doughnuts. Connor slept right through it. I guess I would too if I didn't know what I was missing! This afternoon we just hung out outside and laid in the hammock. He loves to be outside. I think he loves the feel of the wind in his...fuzz ;)




Aren't those glasses too cute?!

Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Ashley E. said...

Hahahaha! I have almost done the same thing in Walmart! Why are these kids sitting on the floor anyways?! We can't pay attention to everything! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...