Friday, April 16, 2010

Why Helloooo 5 hours of straight sleep. Please allow me to re introduce myself.

Praise the Lord, Hallelujar. I got 5 straight hours of sleep last night. It was a glorious feeling. I am yearning for the nights of normal sleep again. I'm told I will miss the middle of the night feedings... I'm not so sure as I know I would enjoy the daytime so much more if I had more energy! I would love the opportunity to be proven wrong though :).
**
Just an example of how completely delirious I have been:
I woke up at 1:30 the other morning dreaming that I had fallen asleep holding him. I got up out of bed and walked to his room to put him back in his crib. Got to the door and realized it was shut. I thought to myself "Hmm. That is weird. I never shut the door unless he is in there." Somehow that woke me up and I realized I was sleep walking. He was in his crib asleep and here I was in the middle of the hallway with my arms poised like I was holding him. Crazy, I tell ya!
**
Connor has started doing something new in his sleep. He moves all around the crib! One second I will look at the monitor and he looks like this:

the next second (literally happens in seconds) I will look at the monitor and he will look like this:
How in the world does he move like that AND keep his blankets intact? I can only imagine what he will be doing once he can actually move around with ease. I'll probably have a climber on my hands ;)
**
Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys this beautiful weather!


1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh man, I just pray you get 6 hours tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...