Friday, January 8, 2010

Show Us Your Life- New Years Resolutions


I really don't ever do New Years Resolutions. Or I guess I do I just don't call them New Years Resolutions. Anyway, this year I am calling them that because I am participating in Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life. :) Oh how blogging changes your life. So, with that announcement, please allow me to introduce you to my goals for the year:
**************
1. Every year at Harding I signed up to read the Bible that year. I never did it. I am DETERMINED to make this the year. I found a website that offers a chronological schedule. I chose that schedule because I thought that would be the best way for me to learn. That is the other thing. I don't want to just read it to say I've read it. I want to soak it in. I want to live it. I want to breathe it. I want my light to shine.
*****************
2. I, of course, would like to lose the baby weight after little man arrives. My MIL got me the 30 Day Shred DVD for Christmas and I can't wait to get started after approved by the doctor. I have a wedding to be in in August, so hopefully that will provide me with even more motivation.
*****************
3. I want to find more ways to volunteer around Wilson County. I know it is going to be harder with a baby, but I want it to be something he grows up doing, so why not start now?!
*****************
4. If there is one thing I love about my life it is being a wife. I love cooking for Matt, making sure the house is clean for him and doting on him. I KNOW that is going to change once Connor gets here, but I really really want to make sure he still feels the love :)
******************
I know those aren't much, but I also know my life is about to be thrown a huge curveball. I might need to do a recap and add a few after I know what I am dealing with. Y'all won't hold it against me, right? ;)



2 comments:

Lana Summitt said...

You need to buy the Daily Bible. We are doing it at PV. It's WONDERFUL! It makes it so easy and it is in chronological order and it has each day broken out for you. I think it is $15 on Amazon. It's TRULY AWESOME.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Soak up your time now where you can getaway with an extra cookie -- hehe!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...