Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishful Wednesday.. Hair

If I could have any celebrities' hair it would be....


Carrie Underwood or Jennifer Aniston's. Carrie's is my close to what I already have hair and Jennifer is my completely change the way I look hair. If it were only that easy!



I have always loved Carrie's curls, exact hair color and bangs. I would say she was my inspiration for my wedding :)




If I had her beautiful skin, I would leave right now to head to the salon to try her hair color. It is the perfect brown in my eyes! Everytime I have a brunette ask me what they should do to their hair, I say Jennifer Aniston! haha This particular picture is even a little lighter than what she normally has. I love to watch old FRIENDS episodes and see how her hair was cut that particular year. When her hair was long and straight, my hair was long and straight. When she had bangs in the last season, I cut my bangs. I always wanted her haircut.. along with thousands of other girls I imagine!

Head on over to Kelsey's Blog to participate in Wishful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Yes! These gals are beautiful and I would love either of their locks!!!

Candice said...

Oh they both have such beautiful hair!!!! I love Carries hair in this pic :)

Candice Pair said...

I picked the same two gals!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I would be either one of them any day! hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...