Thursday, January 8, 2009

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime

Oh how I enjoyed our Christmas holiday. Matt and I had so much fun buying for everyone and each other this year. We got started so early that it was hard to wait until Christmas to start handing out presents! I will have a much harder time once we have kids, I'm sure :). We started the holidays at Matt's mom's house on the 19th, went to Aunt Kim's house on the 20th, came home to do our Christmas that night, went to Matt's dad's house on the 23rd, went to my dad's house on the 24th/25th and finished at my mom's on Christmas night! HOW FUN! It's shameful how well and how much I ate that week! We are working hard to not let it catch up to us. We ate turkey burgers tonight if that gives you any idea! haha. Anyway, thank you to our family and friends for making this such an amazing Christmas. We love you all very much and are thoroughly blessed with your love as well.



The "fireplace" Pam got us until we can have one of our own.

I really took this because Snuggles was watching Matt open his stocking. That dog is crazy.

The new down comforter slippers Matt got me.


ARKANSAS!





Sweet Chloe

Ian with his buddy :)

Her look is saying, who is this person holding me?

I miss my babies!


....she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.
Matthew 1:25

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...