Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cade's 1st Birthday: You Are My Sunshine

*** Edited to add that the video is now working. I didnt realize it was set to private! Thanks for letting me know!!

I can't believe I am just now getting around to posting about Cade's birthday party. It went exactly as I had envisioned.. laid back, sweet and simple. I put on IG that night that it was good to my soul and it truly was! 

Instead of doing another long post full of pics, I put together another video :).  


Song Credits:
You are My Sunshine by Elizabeth Mitchell
This is Love by MoZella

I'll be back soon with a couple of DIY projects that I put together for the party!

4 comments:

April said...

Fyi the video is set to private.

The Howard Bunch said...

Hi girlie! We can't watch the video, because it's set to private!

April said...

Love it! What a cute and simple party. He is just precious and looks like he had a happy day!

Katiern827 said...

Awesome video! I seriously was crying when you all sang him happy birthday. It's so emotional when they hit a year old!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...