Friday, November 2, 2012

workout buddy

Last week I decided that I was going to start working out every other day using the Shred video. Connor was completely captivated by the whole process and immediately decided to join in. He has done it with me every time since then and there have even been days that he has gotten my mat out, put the dvd in and when I walked in the room he said, "Mommy, get on your mat. It's time to workout." Phew. Can't get anything by him! So, basically, I am living with the 2 year old male version of Jillian Michaels. Awesome ;) 

Now I share with you Connor's version of the workout moves. Love this kid! 




Also, my sister-in-law, Rachel, is hosting an awesome stella & dot giveaway along with a little somethin-somethin she threw in. Head on over to her blog and enter now before the end of the day today. Perfect for yourself or for a Christmas gift for someone (in 52 days!!!!)


Have a good weekend, y'all!




1 comment:

Lilly Grace said...

Sloan and I just watched this and LAUGHED our heads off!!! Too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...