Saturday, February 11, 2012

29 weeks


How Far Along: 29 weeks

Size of baby: small cabbage

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 1/2 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: all.the.time!

Sleep: Meh. I know it's more than what I'll get pretty soon, so I'm not complaining!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Cravings: I think I have dropped this and Matt has picked it up. He has craved red sauce all week!

Symptoms: I've felt great this week. I have taken Dr Normans advice.. well 2/3 of it, at least! I have been drinking plenty of water and propping my feet up at night and the swelling has gotten so much better! Some nights it is to the point of not having any at all, which is great for me.


Best Moment this week: Having a moment that I literally forgot I was pregnant (besides all the jostles wild man gives me). I feel SO blessed to have had such an easy pregnancy thus far! We also got the chair rail and framing up in his room, thanks to the help of D-daddy!!! Can't wait to get it all painted and put the crib together!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...