Thursday, February 2, 2012

28 weeks

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: Baby boy is the size of a cucumber.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 1/2 lbs (up 4 lbs at my appt on Tuesday)

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: BOY!!!

Movement: all.the.time!

Sleep: Meh. I know it's more than what I'll get pretty soon, so I'm not complaining!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. It would also be nice to be able to lay on my stomach and play with little man or be able to lay on the floor to reach all of those matchbox cars under the couch! ha!

Cravings: I didn't ever feel like I "had" to have anything, but I will say that I ate Parmesan encrusted chicken at Longhorn Steakhouse the other night and it was IN-credible!

Symptoms: I've felt my feet swelling a couple of times again and after the aforementioned meal, I literally felt like either my ribs were going to break or the skin was going to rip .. or both! ha! No more big meals for me!


Best Moment this week: Finding out that I am immune to the Hand, Foot, Mouth virus, which I came into contact with at school. If I had not had the immunity, I would have had to start having weekly visits to do ultrasounds to make sure Cade didn't get it. As much as I would LOVE to see that sweet boy every day, I wanted no risk of having to take him early!!! Even though I feel like my stomach could possibly split in half, I want him safe and sound in there as long as possible (well.. that is up until 40 weeks. haha)!!!

1 comment:

Lily Dawn said...

I was blog hopping and stopped by- love baby bump photos- you look great! :) and your little man is adorable! I am hoping to keep up with bump photos this time- we will see how that works out :)

nice to meet ya!
~lily

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...