Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday morning

Allowing myself a few moments of relaxation on this very grey and dreary morning. A little coffee (decaf, mind you), a little blog perusing,

and a little blonde head peeking and smiling at me every few seconds.

Can't get much better than that! I've been using my Valentine's mug a lot lately. I am excited about Valentine's day this year. Growing up, my mom would always get us an ice cream cake for Valentine's Day and I am going to start that tradition with Connor this year. I just have to decide if I am going to get it at Dairy Queen or Baskin Robbins. Serious decisions, I know! I'm also going to make my class a little treat and Pinterest has, of course, come through for me. I have to make Connor's classmates a treat, too. I have grand ideas of making homemade cards with my Cricut, but we'll see if that really happens!

I've got big plans to go to Home Depot, or 'Home Bepot' as Connor calls it, and get some primer for Cade's room. Got to get started on that room or I'll go crazy! Hope y'all have a nice, relaxing Saturday!!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

It's so good to get back into blogging and to read your blog again! My new URL is

Forthischild-Ashley.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...