Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

I bought Connor's costume last year at Babies R Us for $7 and I was really worried that he wouldn't like it. He had put it on a couple of times before and wasn't that crazy about it. I just decided that if he didn't wear the hood, then he didn't wear it. Thankfully, he loved it! He was very proud that he was a "baffe!" Sunday night we had trunk or treat at church, which I did not take one picture of. BeBe was sweet enough to get him a little bag of toddler friendly goodies so that he could actually get something!


Yesterday we went over to the Casto's to do some trick or treating. Before we left, I had him pose to take some pictures. I can't believe I actually got one of him being still. He was all over the

place!


He wasn't sure about asking for candy. I couldn't get him to say trick or treat until after we walked away, but he did always tell them thank you :)

William, the Lion was SO proud of his candy. I just love his proud face!! And the fact that he will look right at the camera for me!



For some reason, all Connor wanted to do was drag his bucket along the sidewalk. Silly boy!



I tried to get a picture of the two boys riding in the wagon together, but I couldn't get Connor to look at me. Sweet William, on the other hand, gave me the best smiles!


After the 2nd or 3rd house he finally ran up to one of the houses on his own. He still didn't quite understand why he was getting candy, but I thought it was cute he went on his own.


His true feelings on taking a family picture. If you can't tell, that is him crying and throwing a fit.


Thankfully, Angie had stepped in and acted like William was hitting her with a sucker (in which she accidently really hurt herself.. sorry, Angie!!) and he stopped crying to watch that.


The Casto family!



Connor riding back to the house with "Ophie"

Isn't Claire the cutest little bride. I'm seeing pictures of this Halloween in her future wedding slideshow, for sure :)



Sweet baby pumpkin Wade! He is such a good baby. I realize he probably cries, but I have never heard him do it!



We had such a good time. As much as it saddens me how fast Connor is growing, each holiday gets more and more fun!


2 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

AAWWW - so sweet!!!! I love his giraffe costume...and he looks like he had a blast!!!

Angie said...

Aww, I love the collage of pics. he was too darn cute in that giraffe costume. You got some great shots of my little lion....not so much of me. WHY do I look like I am 200 lbs. in that shot?!! We had a blast! So glad y'all came!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...