Thursday, November 10, 2011

16 weeks

How Far Along: 16 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby K is the size of an avocado.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 1/2 lbs as of 12 weeks. I started the pregnancy workout I had with Connor. I took some pictures of it so I could share the awesomeness with you.
And just so you could see the whole outfit
AND you have to appreciate the hose she is wearing. As well as the socks! Gotta love 80s fashion!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! Sometimes I still wear regular pants, but wear the belly band. Love that thing!

Gender: Matt and I have both wavered this week, even though I still lean towards boy a little more.

Movement: Yes! It's not that often, but when I do feel it I stop what I'm doing and just enjoy it.

Sleep: Good. I have found the perfect sleep position and it has been a God send!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach...besides that, nothing!

Cravings: Last week Mexican surpassed the want for buffalo wings. Although I really wanted some last night :)

Symptoms: None! Even though I will say my belly is starting to feel heavy. I was a little concerned that this was all starting to early, but I was assured by some sweet girls from church that is normal with the 2nd.

Best Moment this week: Looking a little more round instead of "I ate too much"...and feeling stronger movements!


2 comments:

Angie said...

I am loving watching your little bump grow! Can't wait to find out boy or girl!!

the workaholic momma said...

You look great, girl!!! And those videos...I die of 80s overload - that is SO awesome:)

I was a huge fan of all things spicy when I was pregnant with Addie:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...