Thursday, October 20, 2011

4 years

Today is mine and Matt's 4 year anniversary! Exactly 4 years ago today I was about 40 minutes from marrying my best friend. Boy was I excited. Boy was Matt a nervous wreck! Thankfully, he said he calmed down as soon as I started walking down the aisle :)

I knew before we got married that he would always be the one I turned to and shared things with, but I had no idea how much deeper those feelings would get. It doesn't matter what I am doing, I always wish he were with me. And honestly? I love that about us.

I love that he makes every experience a better one for me. It's just his presence. Makes me feel whole. I love that even when he is in the back of the house playing playstation, he wants me to come too. I love that we go to bed at the same time still (well, we are IN bed at the same time.. these days I fall asleep an hour or two ahead of him..HA!). I love that he has a hard time eating something different from me at supper.. while it might be a hassle sometimes, I think it is cute. I love that he makes parenting easier. He has my back and that is important to me. I love him. I love us and I'm so thankful God blessed me with his presence in American History 101 9 years ago.


Happy Anniversary, honey! Thank you for choosing me :) I love you so SO much!


3 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

AAWWW...this is SO sweet and y'all make such a beautiful couple!! I hope you guys had a wonderful day:)

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! I agree, you are a beautiful couple both inside and out. AND you make beautiful babies together. :-) Hope you have a fabulous day!

Audra said...

Happy Anniversary Kelli!! Ya'll are just beautiful together and I love your LOVE for each other!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...