Friday, October 21, 2011

13 weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby K is the size of a lemon

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4 1/2 lbs. My metabolism apparently comes to a SCREECHING stop when I am pregnant! So if you know of any good prenatal workout videos, let me know! Not trying to lose weight, mind you.. just want to stay within the recommended gain if at all possible!!

Maternity Clothes: No, even though it won't be long!

Gender: I'm thinking boy and so is Matt.

Movement: I'm about 90% sure I felt a little flutter this week. I googled it and it is possible with the 2nd, so I'm going with it! HA!

Sleep: Besides a couple of bathroom trips throughout the night, it is still good. I do wake up every morning around 6 ish and I can't go back to sleep because all I want to do is roll over on my stomach!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. I just think that is the best kind of sleep there is!

Cravings: BUFFALO WINGS.

Symptoms: Still a little sick and extremely tired! But it is getting better!

Best Moment this week: Getting to hear the heart beat. It was 160, which is exactly what Connor's was at this point :)




1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

You look great!!! And I love the heartbeat video...so sweet and gave my butterflies just remembering how exciting and heartwarming it is:) Hope you have a great week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...